Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It's a New Day

Ahh... it feels good to start fresh. I feel like spring has already arrived, but then I step outside and get a reality check! I wish I could go into detail about the reasoning for the new blog site, but we are trying to put the past behind us and move on. We decided to make a change in our privacy. So, we are putting a new foot forward and moving on with our heads held high. We are putting all our trust in God that each day is a new day and a new opportunity to try to serve Him best.

As an update on the house selling, I am meeting with a real estate agent next Tuesday to get a fair market value on the house. From there we'll determine when we will officially put the house on the market. We are still working here and there on cleaning, organizing and home improvements. Last Thursday we switched out a pendent that is above our island. I have hated that light fixture with a vengeance ever since we moved in and we've finally changed it! The previous fixture had one 60 watt bulb. The new one has 3 60 watt bulbs. It was like heaven opened up right there in our kitchen! Ahhhh. Then Chris has the audacity to say, "Why didn't we do this sooner?". Ummmm I think I mentioned it about a hundred times but he didn't think it was worth the money. Now I hope he'll listen to my suggestions from here on out! :) We'll keep everyone updated as to the status of our home! We're so excited to see what is store for us this year.

1 comment:

  1. amazing what a little light or new will do huh!!! i love adding new things to the house. so much fun!

    ReplyDelete