Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hi! Remember me!?

Someone was just asking me the other day if I'm still blogging. I said "Blogging? What's that"? Ha Life has once again been flipped up and turned upside down and I feel like I'm JUST now getting my feet back on the ground. Man, having two kids has just put me through the ringer. It's not that it's so incredibly difficult ... ok so it is ... I'm just so busy. From the time my feet hit the ground in the morning (and the times in between during the wee hours) to the time my head hits the pillow at night, I am busy busy busy. Here's the latest:

I am now officially a stay at home mom, or SAHM as I've discovered is the abbreviation. It has been interesting shall I say. Now that we are in the groove of things with a schedule and all life is getting a lot easier.

Ethan started preschool at Sunbeams Day School at First Baptist Church of Rock Hill. He has done extremely well but I was pretty sure he would do well since he was in daycare for so long. He has already made several "best friends"! He is doing very well with his ABC's and numbers. I would say he knows about most of his ABC's, with getting very common letters like W and M mixed up.

Eli is now 6 months. 6 MONTHS! I still cannot believe that time has gone by so quickly. He is the sweetest, happiest, cutest baby in the world. Of course I am biased but he truly is a sweetheart. He is always smiling and flirting, then turning away shyly. He is getting up on all fours and rocking but as soon as he tries to reach for a toy, he falls back down on his belly. He can scoot backwards but that's about it for now. It will be any day now though! He's also mimicing us when we chew our food, sticking our tounge out and even when Ethan has a meltdown and screams, he mimics him too. It's hilarious! He LOVES his big brother and Ethan is the only person who can make him smile and laugh instantly. It's the sweetest thing I've ever seen and it makes me so happy to see them interact together.

I hope to keep up the blogging as much as I can. I should have a lot to blog about after this weekend. Our plans involve family, pumpkin patches, apple farms, baby showers, and football. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to the blog world. I always love reading yours!

    ReplyDelete