- Having a night to yourself is great, but just isn't the same without being snuggled up to your family.
- The best surprises come in a little box.
- I'm looking forward to sharing next weekend with Nana and Pa in good ole' Hartsville. A visit to Midnight Rooster and Pam's hopefully will be in store!
- Valentine's Day is such a great movie! I laughed, cried and cheered!
- There's no better smell than chocolate chip cookies baking in the oven.
- There's no better sound than the rain falling on the rooftop while you're drifting off to sleep.
- When God closes one door, he opens another. Amazing.
- I heart the Lady Antebellum CD. It is just fabulous.
- I really like Lindsay Duncan's Friday Five Senses, where you comment on what your five favorite senses were for the week. I may have to steal that from you girl.
- Sometimes you can't come up with 10 things you learned ...
Monday, August 2, 2010
10 Things I Learned This Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
steal it! i don't mind! i stole it, too! ;-)
ReplyDeleteWhat was in the little box?! :)
ReplyDelete