... our house is no longer for sale. It looks like we are here for at least another year and a half to two years! We are totally fine with it and actually relieved for it to be over with. Of course we would have loved to sold our home, but it just wasn't meant to be and obviously not good timing. We did decide to extend two more months but that was two weeks ago and now we're just done. In all six months we were on the market, we had one offer that was ridiculous and almost embarrassing to say how much it was for. Of course, it was turned down flat. We are not giving our house away! Now with the new baby coming, we are excited to get Ethan's big boy room underway and then the nursery whenever we find out what we are having. That won't be for at least another 4 to 6 weeks! Ahh the agony of waiting!
On another side note, with the nesting instinct kicking in high gear, there are a million things I want to accomplish over the next six months, but of course I want them all done NOW! Chris just told me to make him a list but I'm really afraid to do that. I don't think he actually realizes how long this list will be. Pray for him for the next six months! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We will be glad to keep you guys as neighbors!!!
ReplyDelete