Monday, September 27, 2010

10 Things I Learned This Week

  1. It's baaaccck! My 10 Things I Learned This Week! Yipee!
  2. It feels so nice to actually blog about my pregnancy instead of keeping it a secret.
  3. Glee is BACK! And man I am so happy! Of course, as you can guess, I watched last weeks' episode three times and listen to the songs at work on gleesongs.com. Pure bliss.
  4. I already have a case of the nesties ... starting to clean, organize and get things ready for baby #2 ... we still have 6 months to go! Poor Chris - he is already about to pull his hair out, if he had any to pull out.
  5. My dear friend Julie will be having sweet little Ivy Caroline tomorrow! I cannot wait to see pictures of that sweet thing.
  6. Is fall actually here!?! I will take this rain and dreariness any ol' day if it means I can wear pants and a long sleeved shirt.
  7. Ahhh welcome back exercise. Oh how I have missed you. After 8 weeks on hiatus, I actually attempted to go to the gym today. I think I did pretty darn good. I walked for 25 minutes and even did a few light weights.
  8. Ahhh welcome back coffee. Oh how I have missed you even more. Again ... after not even being interested in the slightest, I tried a SBUX latte this weekend with mom and even made a small pot this morning and enjoyed my one cup. It was just as delightful as I imagined it would be.
  9. After talking with Chris about all the things I want to accomplish the month of October, I quickly realized we haven't one weekend to do them. We literally have every single weekend in October booked up. Oops.
  10. I'm dying to see several chick flick movies. Has anyone seen Easy A or You Again? And I can't wait for Life As We Know It.

No comments:

Post a Comment