- People will not be afraid to tell you that you are getting fatter. Wow - thanks. I'm growing a child here!
- No matter how many naps you try to squeeze in one weekend you never feel rested.
- I just learned that Sugarland is having a concert at the BiLo center in Greenville March 10th. This makes me sad in more ways than one because I just can't go - unless I can talk some girlfriends into going since I won't be working in March. Any takers? Keep in mind I will be 36 weeks preggo and it may not be the very best idea.
- How can infant clothes be so friggin' cute but cost an arm and a leg? I've been looking at both a coming home and Easter outfit for baby #2. The spring line is A-DOR-ABLE but expensive! I guess I better wait a month until consignment sales start back.
- Did I mention spring consignment is in one month!?!
- Sometimes the best dinner is a big bowl of multi grain Cheerios.
- I love me some Marky Mark and Amy Adams and Christian Bale ... put em' all together and you've got Fighter ... which I love me some. Great movie I must say and certainly worth all the Golden Globe nominations!
- Did I ever mention that this baby does not. stop. moving?
- I'm NOW starting to get anxious but excited about the nursery. In two weeks we are painting, then it's vinyl cling birch trees (thank God for them), curtains and shelves, then hopefully we'll have a crib bumper done. Right Nana? ;) Then tada! It'll be done! THEN I can put some pictures up!
- While I see so many people going skiing and tubing, I'm not even jealous in the least.
Monday, January 24, 2011
10 Things I Learned This Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment