- Sometimes your three year old can comfort you beyond what you ever think he could. Thank God I am raising a compassionate child.
- You can feel intense pain for someone that is going through hard times even if it's not actually happening to you.
- Discovery Place Kids Musuem in Huntersville, NC is totally cool. We took Ethan along with our friends The Cashs' this past weekend. Check out the website for yourself. It's geared towards 18 months to 5 years old so it was perfect for Ethan and Ian. They could do and understand so much.
- Life is different from here on out. Monday is my very last day as a full time employee at Kitchen Masters of Charlotte. My full time job will be a stay at home mommy MAYBE doing part time work if the kids allow me to. Prayers please.
- Five more weeks until this baby is welcomed into the world and our family!
- As risque as Glee was this past week, it was one of the best I've seen in a while. It was hilarious when they all got drunk - that's sad that my comedy relief has succumbed to this.
- I've gotta get hoppin' on my pre-made frozen dinners for when the baby gets here. Any suggestions of meals that freeze well???
- I'm starting to nest and will be doing so for the next five weeks. My poor hubby - I've got a honey-do list that already has 6 items, and counting.
- I'm watching the Oscars right now ... and am about to fall asleep. So boring this year.
- I'm LOVING this warm weather this week! And the trees and flowers are already in bloom!?! I HEART SPRING!
Saturday, February 26, 2011
10 Things I Learned This Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment