Tuesday, August 14, 2012

10 Things I Learned This Week

  1. Bubble Guppies makes me grin from ear to ear.
  2. I heart the Olympics bit I'm sure glad it's over.  I need to catch up on my beauty sleep.
  3. Planning a Disney trip is exhaustingly (is that a word) fun.
  4. Eli is brave in the water.  Too brave.
  5. As concerned as I was at the beginning of the summer that it would be long and exhausting, I've truly enjoyed all the quality time I've had with the boys.  I'll be sad (but partly relieved)when E goes to school in a few weeks.
  6. I really want to go camping.  It's been way too long and I need to get my marshmallow toasting on.
  7. When God calls on you to do something, you LISTEN!
  8. My Ethan is becoming quite the little artist, and speller!  While doing sidewalk chalk today, he spelled STOP while drawing a stop sign all by himself.  What a big boy!
  9. My knees just aren't what they used to be.
  10. Sometimes what the heart needs is a good book to make you realize how sweet life is, even the smallest things.  I'm currently reading One Thousand Gifts and it is amazing so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment