Sunday, August 5, 2012

10 Things I Learned This Week

  1. It feels so good to do some yard work.  I feel like I really accomplish something when I sit back and see the work I've put blood, sweat and tears into.
  2. I've truly enjoyed my summer naps with my buddy Ethan. 
  3. Hearing Eli say uh-oh is the most precious thing ever.
  4. Eli LOVES the water park!
  5. We finally have baby step three completed in the Dave Ramsey plan!  Whaooo!
  6. I have been a blubbering hot mess watching these Olympians win gold.  That may have something to do with something that happens once a month.  Just sayin.
  7. It breaks my heart to see these athletes who work so hard fall short of winning a medal.
  8. I so happy.  There's a Starbucks coming to our Harris Teeter and a Five Guys and Krispy Kreme coming to Rock Hill!!!
  9. Seeing Michael Phelps win his very last gold (as far as we know) was bittersweet and something I'm glad I got to witness in my lifetime.
  10. Our guest bedroom is almost complete!  Just curtains and a few throw pillows and we're in business!

No comments:

Post a Comment