- Doing home improvements is so much fun, just not on the bank account.
- I have completed The Time Travelers Wife and am now on to Dear John. I have jumped on the bandwagon of trendy books and loving it.
- I'm due for a chick flick very very soon. Any suggestions?
- Being "iced in" is a lot of fun, but will definitely leave you scratching at the walls to get out and breathe some fresh air.
- It's SUPPOSED to snow this coming Saturday! I sure hope it's more than the 1" of ice we got! I'm itching to get E out for snow pictures!
- My friends from back home in Sparkle City, Julie and Amber, and I have been talking about seeing the Broadway show Wicked for some time. I'm getting so excited for a girls night.
- The Lost season premiere is tonight!!! I've got my popcorn and Cherry Coke and I'm ready to go!
- Anyone else ready for the cold weather to go bye-bye and for spring to peek it's head?
- I have so much fun listening to Ethan tell me about his day. Just last night at dinner he told me "Becky was sad". That's his teacher by the way. I asked him why and he said "Pffff (he made a spitting noise) - Chloe". Basically telling me that Chloe spit in Miss Becky's face and it made her sad. It was a nice conversation. Ha
- I heart Marshall's HomeGoods!
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
10 Things I Learned This Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment