Monday, February 22, 2010

10 Things I Learned This Week

  1. The Winter Olympics are so interesting to watch. I'm kinda crushing on Apolo Ohno. And Lindsey Vonn is my hero.
  2. My son is very loved at school. As we leave every afternoon, he has to say good bye and give his hugs and kisses to the director and assistant directors. They gobble it up too.
  3. I have a new phone! It's a Samsung Jack smartphone. I spent all weekend figuring it out and am STILL figuring it out. It is so nice to have the world at your fingertips 24 hours a day. Just this morning, I was lying in bed and heard the rain falling outside. I decided to check the weather for the day - that was so cool!
  4. There haven't been ANY good movies it seems at RedBox. I've been at least once a week and just nada. I finally landed on The Ugly Truth, and the ugly truth is that it sucks. We watched um... 15 minutes of it and totally lost interest. Oh Izzie, I do love you but just on Grey's Anatomy.
  5. Our friends Pete and Leanne welcomed in a baby boy, Jake Olinger, on Friday, January 19th. Lawd - the baby weighs 8 lbs 15 oz! Good thing she had a C-section!
  6. Thank goodness for the warm weather this weekend! I think God heard my prayers. We were able to get so much done in the yard. We put down pine straw in the beds in the front and back yard. It was just so nice to have sunshine and 65 degree weather.
  7. My son now calls me Mama Cassidy. Kinda cute, but makes me feel old, like what his friends will call me when they're in high school and I'm a big ol fat lady that has snacks ready for them when they come home from school.
  8. I am in DESPERATE need of new clothes for E. You should see the highwaters and redneck shirts that show his belly. Thank goodness consignment sales are just around the corner!
  9. We SHOULD be putting the house on the market in two weeks! Pray for us!
  10. Yesterdays' sermon was so cool! I'll be blogging more about that in the next couple of days. It's about sex. Ohhh I got your attention huh? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment