- Man - are babies in the water or what!? It seems like every time I get on FB, someone is announcing their pregnancy.
- I need a new book series to get into for the summer. Any suggestions?
- Someone is actually interested in our house, but there may be a catch - a contingency! Yikes!
- Ethan is (knock on wood) becoming more interested in going to the potty and telling us he needs to go. Let's hope he keeps this up.
- Making new friends is so much fun.
- After five and a half hours of TV next Sunday night, I cannot believe that Lost will be out of our lives forever. But the finale should totally rock, I hope.
- Three weeks until Wicked with my girls!
- One month until our vacation at Edisto Island!
- Just a teeny bit more than a month until Eclipse!
- If all goes according to plan, I MAY be going to see Rascal Flatts and just MAY get to meet them!!!
Monday, May 17, 2010
10 Things I Learned This Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment