Sunday, October 3, 2010

10 Things I Learned This Week


  1. I am so excited for our camping trip this coming weekend! Either I'm brave or crazy to take this trip while I'm pregnant but now is the time to go. I'm feeling so much better now and am excited to experience this for the first time with E and to celebrate the fall season.
  2. It's amazing to see how prayers are answered when there are so many people praying. God is great!
  3. I think my son gains more and more energy the older he gets. This weekend he literally did NOT stop talking or did not slow down for a minute.
  4. Nesting has REALLY set in. Now I'm thinking about doing a little work to the kitchen. Eek - at least Chris is halfway on board with this one.
  5. Finding a dress for a wedding while you're in the "in-between" stages of pregnancy is hard! While I'm only 14 weeks and there definitely is a baby bump going on, maternity dresses are way too big and normal sized dresses (non-preggo) are too tight! My sister patiently went shopping with me on Saturday for 4 hours to South Park Mall and Destination Maternity. FINALLY we found a very cute and affordable dress in Anthropologie, which is now one of my most favorite stores!
  6. I cannot WAIT for Glee this week. It's faith based which should be awesome and sure to jerk quite a few tears.
  7. We asked Ethan what he wanted to name the baby when it's born and he said "eagle". Umm ok. Eagle it is.
  8. I'm really craving some candy corn pumpkins. Ummm.
  9. I'm also really craving a candy apple and carnival food.
  10. I've just added Modern Family and Raising Hope to the DVR. It's so refreshing to watch something so funny every now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment