Happy Friday and Halloween weekend ya'll!
I for one do not care for Halloween, but when you have a child, everything is much more fun. I was just telling Chris that I felt like a bad mom for not having any Halloween-type activities for E this week, so maybe this weekend we'll decorate some baby pumpkins or bake some cookies. I am excited about seeing E in his race car costume and trick or treating on Sunday!
We are having our very first yard sale tomorrow morning. We've been busy cleaning out the attic, closets and the house and getting rid of stuff we will never use again. The big ticket items are our living room couch and my favorite green PB chair I've had since my first apartment. Sniff - the memories. The fact of the matter is that we just don't have room for them and they gotta go. Fingers crossed it will go well!
Thank goodness we don't have any major plans this weekend - just Halloween stuff and relaxing for once. Have a great Halloween weekend!
Friday, October 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment