Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ethan's 3rd Birthday Party

We had Ethan's 3 year old birthday party two weeks ago on December 11th just to separate the whole birthday on Christmas day thing. He had an absolute blast! Seeing that he has a winter birthday, I knew I had to do something indoors. Bummer. I really wanted to have it at a petting zoo or farm but it's just too cold. Anyways - we had it at Thomas Gymnastics in Rock Hill. It was for an hour and a half and basically the kids had free reign to run from the foam pit to a blow up whale named Winston to the trampolines. There were about four kids from his class at school as well as some good friends with their kids, ranging in ages 3 months to 4 years old. I think Ethan had a good time as did even the grown ups!

First things first ... time to play!
Then it was time for some cake and goodies ...
The baby bump at 24 weeks - even baby brother joined in on the fun!
Of course we had to make time for some family pics...

The day winded down with opening of presents at home - this was his one of his favorites by far! "Rock out dude" - is what he said as he serenaded us with Muffin Man. Silly little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment