Eli had his 15 month check up yesterday and he checked out A OK! Here are his stats :
- A Whopping 27 pounds 15 ounces! (90%th percentile!)
- 32 1/2" long (50-60th percentile)
- Says about 6 words - mama, dada, Ethan, Abbey, dog, ball, bird, "woof" (like a dog) and maybe a few others he's trying very hard to say!
- Walking, and attempting to run (hence the boo boo on his nose) everywhere!
- LOVES playing outside and will now pitch a fit if we try to come inside. Roh ruoh.
- LOVES books - looking at them rather than being read to of course.
- LOVES animals - I can't wait to take him to the zoo as soon as it cools down.
- Down to one nap a day - mostly 2 hours to sometimes a glorious 3 hour!
- Knows what I'm saying when I say - "Put the cup on the table" or any other simple task. He's a smart boy!
- And many many more!


No comments:
Post a Comment