Friday, July 20, 2012

10 Things I Learned This Week

  1. Don't call a he a she.  You'll be trying to pull your foot out your mouth the rest of the day.  But seriously, don't dress like a dude and I won't think you're a dude.
  2. I go to sleep every night excited about the fact that I'm going to have a cup of hot coffee waiting to greet me.  Oh how I love thee. (Is that sad?)
  3. Speaking of loving coffee, don't drink a Grande latte at night or you'll be up til 1 am tossing and turning.
  4.  I am addicted to Kathleen Copes popcorn!  It's made with coconut oil and absolutely fabulous!
  5. I don't like change, especially a fill-in Zumba instructor. Not cool.
  6. I am so thankful for a handy hubby.   He has been making all kinds of stuff around here out of some reclaimed wood in our backyard and it's just fabulous.  Somebody has been looking at Pinterest way too much.
  7. I'm totally digging these Ball jar light fixtures (check out Pinterest) and it's going to be added to my long list of DIY.
  8. I love a late afternoon thunderstorm but not while sitting in a car feeling like a light post is about to fall on your car at any point.  Yikes!
  9. I love New Girl!  It's been rerunning all summer and I'm reminded of how brilliant it is.  I heart Zooey Deschanel.  She is precious! 
  10.  I love a long afternoon nap snuggled up with E.  I've been lucky to get two in this week!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment