Good ol' pals Jack and Ethan...how I love watching them together! Jack is one of E's oldest friends, as if he's lived long enough to actually have an old friend. Jack and E met when they were in the one year old class at Carolina Kids learning center. They became best buds instantly and have been friends ever since. He lives in Fort Mill so they won't go to public school together either. I'm so sad we don't get to see this sweet boy everyday any longer but we do try to get together as often as possible. We had a swim playdate at Jacks' neighborhood pool and they had a blast. They played for 3 hours STRAIGHT and Dawn (Jacks mama) and I got to catch up on girl time! Needless to say, E was passed out in bed by 7 PM this evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment