skip to main |
skip to sidebar
10 Things I Learned This Week
- I swear I have read Dear John before. When the trailer came out for the movie Dear John, I got to thinking, "I have this book, and I've read it ... I think". But I could not for the life of me remember any specific parts to it. Then I remembered that I started it and never finished it, I think. So now, I am RE-READING it and now that I've dove into it a good bit it's coming back to me. I feel like I've read it asleep because I just don't remember any parts until I get to them!
- We got great reviews on the house but now we're just confused as to what step to make next. Is it really this hard to sell a house? Who is going to be our agent? Should we power wash the outside of the house now or later? Should we sell it for this or that and is that too much or too little?
- Shopping for accessories makes me smile. Finding really cool pillows that look fantastic on your couch REALLY makes me smile.
- Caulking wrecks havoc on your nails.
- My hubby is so handy. A female co-worker of mine sees that as SO romantic. She said she would just keel over and die if her husband switched out a light fixture. I told her that all I wanted for Valentine's Day was a box of chocolates. That's romantic to me. To each their own.
- My idea of a relaxing evening is getting under the covers with a cup of coffee and a good book. S
- Speaking of reading a book, I'm almost finished with Dear John and am now SO ready to see the movie. I'll need a big box of tissue.
- I really hate making decisions ... mainly because I'm just bad at it and I take forever.
- It's amazing what can happen when you just give it all over to God.
- This picture below just says a lot ...

I was the same with Dear John. I knew I read it but couldn't remember the story line. I re-read it this past weekend and am now DYING to go see the movie!!!
ReplyDelete