Monday, April 12, 2010

10 Things I Learned This Week

  1. We want a camper. Saturday morning we went to look at small, light weight campers while we were in Hartsville. I grew up camping in a pop up tent and both Chris and I love the outdoors and tent camping. Of course we want to instill that love in Ethan as he grows up as well. It'll be a while before we can make a purchase but it makes me excited to think we could possibly have one, as soon as the house situation is settled, whenever that will be.
  2. Glee makes it's grand entrance back into my life tomorrow night. My only beef is that it is AFTER American Idol at 10 PM. But I WILL be awake with my L on my head.
  3. This pollen has got to go. My car barely looks black anymore.
  4. Anniversaries get less of a production as the years go on, but they sure do mean more and more.
  5. A simple, quiet dinner and a movie out without having to tell a 2 year old to drink his milk and not color on the table is pure bliss.
  6. Don't tell your two year old that he's going to see Mickey Mouse in a play until you actually arrive at the destination. Otherwise you'll be pulling every trick out of the book that you can to keep him from having a mental breakdown because we aren't' there yet!
  7. Having a pinched nerve in your neck / upper back sucks.
  8. Is it just me or do you other women get what's-for-dinner-amnesia? Some days I just have no idea what to put together yet I have a refrigerator stock full of food.
  9. Man babies are just poppin up everywhere! I've got the baby fever!
  10. Three weeks until Chris and I go back here ... man how I love this little place. It's heaven on Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment