Wow - I have so many random things to discuss so hold on to your britches...
Two weeks ago I had a mole check up with the dermatologist. First of all I don't like the word mole - I'd rather call it a freckle. The word mole just like an old woman with tons of gross moles all over her body. Anyways - it turns out that I had to have three removed. One that was just cosmetic and two that were questionable. A week later I got a call with the results of the biopsy. One of them was called a Compound Nevus and they wanted to take more out to make sure it does not turn into melanoma. MELANOMA!?! I was a little freaked out and she assured me it was nothing to worry about. Well, me worry!? NAH! But ya know what? All of a sudden a calmness came over me and I actually wasn't worried. I trust God and I know all will be ok. I went back in Wednesday morning for more removal and I'll hear in a week if there is no more concern there.
Last Wednesday we showed our house for the second time in a month. Several days went by and we STILL didn't get the feedback. Our awesome realtor was in touch letting us know that she has been emailing and texting and calling the other realtor and still no word. Monday morning we finally heard back! The potential buyer has not officially ruled anything out but she is still searching. We are in her top three and will make a decision by the end of the month to get the tax credit. We'll see! We also had a realtor preview Thursday morning where twelve realtors came by to view the house to see if it would fit any of their buyers. There was lots of positive feedback and a few of them will be seeing the house with their clients! Awesome!
I was looking at another blog recently and saw where this girl had started a bucket list of things she wanted to do or see or accomplish in her lifetime. I think I may start one so be on the lookout! Hers had 100 bullet points! OMG seriously!?
Have a fabulous weekend! We'll be joining in on the Come See Me Festival activities. Should be lots of fun!
whoa-we are so on the same page it's not even funny! i had three "freckles" taken off 2 weeks ago, too! they all came back fine, but the derm wants to take off some more around one of them, just to be on the safe side. but even after i was waiting to hear about the biopsy, i wasn't worried in the least. God has everything under control. Why worry? (and usually i'm a worry-wart.) hope all goes well with yours.
ReplyDelete...and i hate the word "mole" too. i envision a really large one with a single hair growing out of it when i hear that word. yup.