
Ahhh just looking at this picture instantly makes me feel relaxed. It's our little "love nest", as a friend of mine calls it. That sounds really hokey but it's our getaway place that we found four years ago. We went for the first time for our three year anniversary. Then we went back on our four year when Ethan was only three months old and if you do the math you can figure out the rest. ;) Last year we were trying to save some moola so we didn't make it so this year I'm even more excited to go. Everything about this place is wonderful. From the linens to the food, the decor to the gardens, an the smells to the sounds of the birds chirping outside the window. It's just perfect! We're celebrating our six year anniversary (three weeks later) in Asheville and we cannot wait. Our plan is to hike, photograph and picnic along the Blue Ridge parkway on Friday. Saturday we have a massage booked at our favorite spa in the morning, antique shopping in the afternoon and we're planning on a nice dinner that evening. Thank God I have a husband that enjoys the same things that I enjoy! Any other man would never dream of going to the spa and antique shopping! :) Anyways, our little B&B is our guilty pleasure that we look forward to and it gives us a chance to reconnect and remember why we fell in love to begin with!
So cute! Whats the name of it. I am trying to think of something close Jamie and I could do for our anniversary this year.
ReplyDelete