I am writing this post from the comfort of my bed with my laptop on a Friday afternoon. I have been stuck in this room for the past 24 plus hours due to a lovely thing called the stomach bug. Ick. They suck ... there's just no other way to describe it. I'm actually able to sit up without getting dizzy, feeling like I'm going to vomit everywhere, and my stomach cramping. Yea! That's something to be positive about. But on a lighter note, I am feeling A LOT better today but my hubby insisted that I stay home and catch up on rest. I'm glad I did because I went back to sleep at 8:30 and woke up at 12. I really must have needed the rest!
Update on the showing we had on Monday. Basically the couple really liked our house (story of our lives) but don't want to buy another house until they sell theirs. Well, our Realtor described it to us and on paper it sounded great. In Fort Mill, 1 1/2 acres, brick ranch house with wood floors and updated cabinetry etc. So I decided to just take a drive past it to see if we would remotely be interested. I was not. It was right on a busy road with people flying by. I couldn't' even slow down enough to look at the house because people were going so fast. The house just wasn't what we are looking for so this is now a dead end. Oh well. There will come a day!
Finales have been on TV for the past week or so and they always make me so sad. Although I always look forward to them partly because it's more than likely going to be the best episode of the season. I'm just sad because they won't be back for at least 3 to 4 months. WOW - if any of you watch Greys' Anatomy ... man I think that was the best finale they've ever had. I didn't think anything could live up to when Denny Dukete died. I think a little bit of me died inside when Denny died, but this one was phenomenal. And then we come to Lost and Glee. My two very favorite shows. Two extremes right? It doesn't make sense for someone to truly be infatuated with Glee and still like Lost. They are two TOTALLY different shows but amazing in its own way. Lost will be disappearing from our lives forever on Sunday night and I'm sure I will be sobbing like a baby. Glee won't be for another three weeks, THANK GOD, but I have read on several blogs that it will be a tearjerker as well. Jeez! But that's what makes it a good episode.
Speaking of shows, I want to catch up on some of these great shows over the summer that I just couldn't fit into my schedule. I really want to see Modern Family and True Blood. Any other suggestions? I am however really looking forward to our favorite summer show So You Think You Can Dance and the new vampire show on ABC The Gates. Delish!
Excuse me while I attempt to find something to eat that doesn't turn my stomach or come back up in 30 minutes. Oops - sorry for the T.M.I. Happy Friday and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Friday, May 21, 2010
Friday Randomness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
As a HUGE Grey's Anatomy fan myself, I was thrilled with the finale. Definitely reminds me of early Grey's goodness. Next season is too far away! Hope you are feeling better :o)
ReplyDelete