- Book of Eli is an amazing movie. Once you get past the gore and slight weirdness of being in the future after a nuclear war, the story is wonderful with a nice twist at the end. Gotta love those Sixth Sense type of movies. Check it out at your next Red Box! :)
- Potty training sucks. Just sucks. I mean, what is so hard about peeing and pooping in a potty? Really? I am trying to be patient but I wish it would just CLICK! I'm tired of cleaning up turds off the floor. I did that with my dog. Never did I think I would have to do that again. I was dead wrong. ;)
- Hearing my son do his night night prayers melts my heart. That sweet little innocent voice with his hands pressed together is enough to make anyone sigh.
- We are taking E on his first camping trip on Labor Day weekend ... and we have officially gone nuts. Nah just kidding. I am really excited and I think it's going to be a fun bonding experience for all three of us.
- Getting back in the gym for the first time in three weeks is NOT fun. No energy. No motivation. I just have to make myself get up and go and I know I'll feel better. Anyone else feel this way?
- Why do we get so excited about a vacation and the build up to it only to have it come crashing down once we get home. I've not felt like cooking much or doing much of anything since we've been back ... and that was almost a month ago! It's almost like how you feel after your wedding is over and there is nothing left to plan. Maybe that's just me ... I'm a planner and I'm not content when I'm not planning something.
- My parents are quite the world travelers. They are currently in Germany cruising along a river for the next three weeks. Say a little prayer for them.
- This Saturday Chris will be 31 years old.
- Some people just weren't born with the gift of being able to visualize. I have had the worst run of clients lately that I've had to explain interior design terminology to them over and over and over ... and they just don't get it. Ohhh I do try to stay focused and patient, but that is not my middle name. It literally makes me want to put the phone on mute and scream ... and then come back on with a smiling face ready to answer the next stupid question. ;) Then I try to remember, "There are no stupid questions."
- If I want it bad enough, I can get showered and ready, with make up and hair brushed, in ten minutes. Especially if you thrown Eclipse at me. And yes, this would be my third time seeing it. Don't judge.
Monday, July 19, 2010
10 Things I Learned This Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
your 10 things always make me smile ;)
ReplyDelete