Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday Randomness

Happy Friday Ya'll!

I'm getting to excited about consignment sales coming up very soon! I started getting the emails last week and have been writing the dates down on my calendar and in my phone. Carrie even talked me into consigning a few items just so we can get a pass into the consigner night before the sale opens to the general public. My - what a great idea! I went through several of E's boxes of clothes and found quite a bit that he didn't wear, and another baby boy wouldn't wear, and found 25 items, which is the minimum. I don't care about making any kind of money back because I probably won't but I'm just pumped about getting into the sale early!

I think we have come to the end of our rope with the whole potty training thing. I have borrowed a book from my friend Abbie about the Three Day Potty Training. I'll blog more about that to come. I'm actually very motivated though!

I think it's funny that I added this Twiddly Winks stick family to the bottom of our page and it shows Ethan being taller than Abbey. LOL - that's funny considering Abbey is a beast.

As an update on the house, we have been talking with the realtor about doing an open house either this weekend or next. Maybe, just maybe, we'll get some activity out of that too. She said Rock Hill is very competitive right now - all anyone cares about is price. We'll see what happens. As of this week, we have 1 1/2 months left on the contract.

We are all suffering summer colds in our house right now. It seems as if the little booger brought it home to us last week. He's been slightly stuffy with a crusty nose and now Chris has a full fledged cold. I'm starting to get signs so hopefully it won't affect the weekend!

Tomorrow is Chris' 31st Birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!!!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment