
There is officially a for sale sign in our front yard ... and we are exhausted, and sad, and excited, and nervous, and happy! As I am writing this my eyes are crossing and my brain is slowly shutting down. For the past two months, we have been working on this house and the day has finally come. Aunt Liv came to keep EG busy yesterday while we put some finishing touches on the house. This afternoon our realtor came over, we signed on the dotted line, she took pictures and then put a sign in our front yard. We stood at the front door and watched her as she put the sign in the ground and I immedately started to cry. I don't know why. I think it's just a bittersweet moment to be leaving this house. Our first house as Mr. and Mrs. Cassidy. The house we brought our little puppy home to. The house that endured blood, sweat and tears, literally, on all the many, many projects we've worked on. The house we've entertained our friends in. The house we brought our first child home in and begun our journey in raising him. I do however feel very excited because we are closing a chapter in our lives and starting a new one. I have total trust in God that He has great plans for our family. But I am going to miss this house. I'm crossing my fingers that this journey in selling the house does not stress us out and that it sells quickly. Please pray for our family as we begin this process!
Tomorrow evening we should have it actually listed on the MLS so I'll be able to post a link to the real estate site. Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment