Tuesday, March 9, 2010

10 Things I Learned This Week

  1. I LOVE warm weather weekends. This past weekend was just beautiful! A tiny bit chilly, but beautiful none the less. Thank you God!
  2. Ethan is taking tiny baby steps towards potty training. I don't want to get my hopes up too much but he is doing well. He has been going to the potty before bed and going pee pee in the potty. No #2 quite yet since that big day when he did it unprompted. We have been giving treats (a jelly bean or M&M) and he gets really excited about those. Yesterday morning and after his nap at school he woke up with a dry diaper and then went pee pee in the potty. Let's pray this continues!
  3. Witnessing a baptism of a friend is such a inspiring feeling. I grew up in a church with baptisms in a pool up on the stage and very formal. This was different. It was in a swimming pool of some kind and everyone was in T-shirts and shorts. As soon as someone was dunked everyone erupted in applause and cheers. It was so cool.
  4. Ethan LOVES to dance to the band at church. It's so cute too.
  5. Having a dinner get together with your family is such a wonderful gift.
  6. I have two MORE consignment sales to go to on Thursday! Yipee!
  7. New Moon comes out on DVD next Saturday! If only now I could decide if I want to pre-order it and have it shipped to my house OR brave the crowds, if any, to get one the day of. Ummmm...
  8. Ethan loves his new Mater and Lightning McQueen blanket from Nana. I will be posting pictures later tonight so stay tuned ...
  9. Speaking of Mater, we were driving to church Sunday night for the baptism when at the traffic light Ethan yells out, "Mater! Ghost light!". I looked over to see a tow truck across the way. I was just dying laughing!
  10. I think we'll be taking the big step into transitioning E into the toddler bed this weekend. Wish us luck! I don't want to see two little eyes peering at me over the bed at 2 AM!


No comments:

Post a Comment