Monday, March 22, 2010

10 Things I Learned This Week

  1. I have New Moon in my DVD collection! I've already watched it twice this weekend. -It's just wonderful. Now, I just need to save up for my Glee DVD.
  2. I absolutely love being in the mountains.
  3. I cannot believe Easter is in two weeks. I would have to say that Easter is probably my next favorite holiday next to Thanksgiving. I love Spring, Easter baskets, going to church, dressing up, etc. Especially now that we have Ethan I love egg hunts!
  4. Ethan has two more of his last baby teeth coming in. That explains the mood swings, diarrhea, fussiness, restlessness at night and drooling last week.
  5. HT is having triple coupons next week! Yahoo!
  6. The marriage enrichment class is going to be fun and great for us. The homework assignment for this week is to pull out the old scrapbooks from when we dated all the way up until we've been married and just reminisce about the good ol' times. Should be fun.
  7. Wicked here we come! I got tickets last week for the awesome Broadway show, Wicked, for June. It's going to be a fabulous girl's night and I can't wait. I've heard SO many good things about the show and I'm sure it will live up to every expectation.
  8. My son is quite the Casanova. We went up to the mountains this weekend, Adam broke out his guitar and strummed some tunes. Ethan was feeling the music and just took little Kaitlyn by the hand and started slow dancing. It was the most precious thing ever. If only I didn't miss the moment! I grabbed the camcorder 10 seconds too late!
  9. A weekend in the mountains breathing in the fresh spring air is just what the doctor ordered. Stay tuned for pictures soon!
  10. Congrats to Frankie and Ashley who are now engaged. We wish you the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment