Looks GREAT! I cried when they put the For Sale sign in the yard at our house in Anderson, too. Every time I looked out the window that day it made me sad, so I made Jason take me out to lunch and out just to do something around town, because it was too depressing to be at home!
it looks awesome, girl! you shouldn't have any trouble selling it with the great decorating touches you've put on it. i know it will be hard to leave, but when God closes one door, He always opens another one. (carrie byce will agree with that saying 100%...it was our motto in college!) and the blog header looks great, too!! glad you got it to work.
Welcome to our family! Chris and I have been married for nine years and have a 5 year old old named Ethan Graham and a 2 year old baby boy named Elijah! Another very important member of our family is Abbey, our eight year old Labrador retriever. We love sharing our moments with all of you!
Looks GREAT! I cried when they put the For Sale sign in the yard at our house in Anderson, too. Every time I looked out the window that day it made me sad, so I made Jason take me out to lunch and out just to do something around town, because it was too depressing to be at home!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like a model home!! All your hard work shows. It should sell really quick!
ReplyDeleteit looks awesome, girl! you shouldn't have any trouble selling it with the great decorating touches you've put on it. i know it will be hard to leave, but when God closes one door, He always opens another one. (carrie byce will agree with that saying 100%...it was our motto in college!) and the blog header looks great, too!! glad you got it to work.
ReplyDelete