HAPPY FRIDAY FRIENDS AND FAMILY!
Is it just me or has the excitement from Twilight just completely fizzled? It stinks. When New Moon was approaching it's premiere date, fans were a flutter everywhere. My favorite twifans blog, twilighters.org, was constantly posting all kinds of stuff including clips and pictures from the movie. That hasn't happened with Eclipse at all. I'm hoping it picks up soon because I'm ready to get excited!
As far as an update on the house, we had a showing on Saturday with an older couple. Apparently it was the realtors parents. Her dad loved it but her mom did not like a part of the layout, which obviously we cannot change. So that one's a no-go. We had another one on Wednesday night. I thought they never showed up because I was babysitting down the street so I kept looking out the window every ten minutes but never saw anyone show up. It turns out they did show up but probably for like 15 minutes. It turns out the price was too high for them. THEN WHY ARE YOU VIEWING THE HOUSE IF IT'S OUT OF YOUR RANGE!?! The whole process is getting a bit frustrating so I'm trying to keep the faith that it will sell ... someday! Chris and I have talked with our realtor about the fact that there are now two houses on our street that are priced lower than ours with the same square footage or more. It's making us appear over-priced although our home has a good bit more to offer than the other ones do. We'll see what she says and if we need to stick to our guns or drop the price. I am just getting irritated with hearing it's too high but yet NO one has put in an offer to see what we would take. I guess no one is in love with the house enough to really want to put an offer in. We'll see what happens next.
I found out yesterday that HT triples are back starting next Wednesday. Yea! At least that cheers me up. :)
We are looking forward to a fun weekend. The Come See Me Festival (Rock Hill's spring festival) is winding down tomorrow with a tailgating and fireworks show out at the Winthrop Lake. We have gone three times and I've really enjoyed it every time. It is kinda a big hoopla to set up the whole nine yards - ie, tent, cooler, food, etc. So, this year we're going to drive by Bojangles with some good ol' tailgating food and head out around 6 PM with a blanket and a rolling cooler. Carrie and Kaitlyn as well as my sister, Liv, will be joining us so we'll just throw the kids in a wagon and get our roll on. LOL. We also will be taking E to an event called Everything Trucks on Saturday morning where there will be, well, everything trucks. He's gonna love it!
So ... did anyone catch Glee Tuesday night!? It was AWESOME! Of course, I've already watched it twice and loved every minute of it. It literally just gets better from week to week. * sigh * Glee how you complete me.
My new Christian band that I like is Sidewalk Prophets. They have a really inspirational song on the radio now called "The Words I Would Say". If you've never heard their music, check them out here. They're awesome!
Have a great weekend!
My new Christian band that I like is Sidewalk Prophets. They have a really inspirational song on the radio now called "The Words I Would Say". If you've never heard their music, check them out here. They're awesome!
Have a great weekend!
The Words I Would Say is my favorite song right now! Mallory and I actually just went to see them in concert in February and it was awesome! We're praying for your house to sell soon as well as other pressing things in your life right now! God bless you girl!
ReplyDelete