Monday, November 8, 2010
Happy Halloween!
Halloween was wonderfully low-key this year. Due to the confusion of which night to trick or treat, Saturday or Sunday, thankfully my friend and neighbor Abbie told me HOA said our neighborhood would do it Saturday. I for one was thankful it wasn't on a weeknight where we had to work the next day. We headed outside for a few pictures before the sun went down, had some taco soup then headed out when the sun went down. I found his Halloween costume for $5 at a consignment sale and was pumped! I knew I wanted him to be some sort of racecar driver or Buzz Lightyear, but I couldn't turn this deal down. Of course, as you can probably tell, I made the hat and checkered flag. Nothing like a homemade costume! :) This year E really got into the meaning of trick or treating. He understood that we only go to houses with the porch light on and we say thank you after we get our treats. We were really only going to go to a few streets but he wanted to keep going and going. We did the entire neighborhood! I was exhausted when we got back and I think he was too. It was a great Halloween!







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment