Every year when Thanksgiving comes around, I get a little nostalgic because I know how incredibly blessed we are for the many wonderful things God has given us. I am most thankful for my relationship with God that is growing more and more every day. I am so thankful for my wonderful, beautiful family. Without them, life certainly would not be worth living and certainly would not be interesting. I thank God for my best friend and husband, Chris and for the children we have. I feel so very blessed to be a mother and then to become a mother of two very soon! I am thankful for all my wonderful and faithful friends. There are so many material things I am thankful for but all of that pales in comparison to all the things above. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!Wednesday, November 24, 2010
A Lot To Be Thankful For
Every year when Thanksgiving comes around, I get a little nostalgic because I know how incredibly blessed we are for the many wonderful things God has given us. I am most thankful for my relationship with God that is growing more and more every day. I am so thankful for my wonderful, beautiful family. Without them, life certainly would not be worth living and certainly would not be interesting. I thank God for my best friend and husband, Chris and for the children we have. I feel so very blessed to be a mother and then to become a mother of two very soon! I am thankful for all my wonderful and faithful friends. There are so many material things I am thankful for but all of that pales in comparison to all the things above. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment