- I am in love with Etsy.com! I recently stumbled upon this site when looking for a personalized t-shirt for Ethan's 3rd birthday and realized they have SO MUCH! If you need anything personalized or just cool fun stuff, check it out! You'll also fall in love.
- Glee's sectionals are Tuesday night... already?
- Ethan named his Elf Logan. Don't really know where he got that name from but hey, it's cute, and it's working! If he starts to act stank, we remind him that Logan is watching, and he shapes up pretty quick. Again, brilliant.
- The baby is certainly kicking up a storm and I am so excited. Chris felt him kick for the first time this weekend.
- Eclipse comes out on DVD on Saturday! Yipee!
- This time of year I feel like I am going 100 miles per hour. With Christmas decorating, shopping, Ethan's birthday and party, etc, it's just insane. I certainly love this time of year but I do look forward to January too.
- We are a bit closer to finishing E's bedroom. We just got the matching bookshelf that Chris is putting together as we speak. We just have to finish the artwork, make the chalkboard frame and make a shelf ... see what I mean about too much to do!
- I'm getting very excited about the new nursery - it's going to be an outdoorsy/owl theme with browns, greens and blues. Can't wait!
- We have a name for the little one .. but shhhh it's a secret!
- I will be 31 on Friday ... jeez! But on the bright side, I am taking the day off, having a prenatal massage, lunch with my BFF Carrie at PF Changs and my mom and dad are coming up to see me Saturday! Couldn't ask for a better birthday!
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
10 Things I Learned This Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment