- Waiting is just agony. Especially when it comes down to just less than 24 hours before you know if you're going to have a new daughter or son.
- I can make a killer carrot cake. I have the yellow nails to prove it.
- Our house looks like it was in a snow globe where you shake it up and see where all the pieces land. In the past two days we have had our living room moved to the bonus room and our bonus room moved to the living room. Pictures soon to come. How soon - I can't promise.
- Can I keep a secret for the next 4 months? Umm I'm not sure. Chris and I want to keep the name of our unborn boy/girl a secret until the day it's born but I'm not so sure I can do it.
- Having all this leftover chocolate from Halloween in our house is not doing much for my figure. LOL what figure! I have a huge bump in the front!
- Glee is going to rock it tomorrow night! See the next clip:
- Blogger just frustrates the heck out of me sometimes!!!
- Being preggo has it's upsides - I've always been one to bite my tongue on what I think about a certain something or subject, but lately I've just had diarrhea of the mouth. LOL It's kinda liberating.
- Praying for a dear friend and her sweet baby girl is on my prayer list every single day.
- Did I mention we find out TOMORROW IF WE ARE HAVING A GIRL OR BOY!!?!?!?
Monday, November 8, 2010
10 Things I Learned This Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3. I want pictures!
ReplyDelete4. Although I really, really, really, really, REALLY want to know your baby's name, Jason and I were huge on keeping Camryn's name to ourselves before she was born. We just wanted it to be something special between the two of us. With Ella, we didn't wait, which had its upsides, b/c then people give you monogrammed stuff! :)
7. Um, Blogger makes me want to throw my computer out the window some days.
9. Praying for that sweet baby girl and her parents myself!
10. Girl. You are totally having a girl. 30 minutes before your appointment I'm calling it. Girl.
LOVE YOU!
Dang. I was so wrong.
ReplyDelete