Monday, March 22, 2010

For Sale: Update

We had our first showing on a very quick notice Thursday evening. I got the call at 2:30 PM that someone wanted to come and see the house and asking us to disregard the 24 hour notice. I knew the house was in pretty good shape so I said yes. After I got off work at 3 PM, I ran home and did some last minute cleaning. We had the marriage enrichment class at 6:30 at church so that actually worked out that we would be out of the house. We grabbed a bite to eat at Moe's then headed to church. About 10 minutes into the class, Chris got a text that the key we left for the lock box didn't work! Are you serious!?! Luckily our neighbor had an extra key so our realtor went over and got it from her. We were anxious and curious to get the feedback soon after. The realtor said it would be anywhere from 24 to 48 hours. We finally got the feedback yesterday. The bad news is that they did not choose to put in an offer. The good news is that they thought the house showed well and were their 2nd choice due to not being in the price range they wanted to be in! That's wonderful! It's only been one week so I'm really ok with the feedback. It's good to hear we were 2nd choice. Most people wouldn't say that in any situation but I'm good with it! We'll see what happens this week!

1 comment: