Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Cassidy's Are Having ...

... ANOTHER BOY!!!
And boy was I so wrong! From the get go, from day one, from the moment I found out I was pregnant, I knew I was having a girl. People would ask me if I had an intuition and I just never gave it a second thought. This pregnancy has been different in all kinds of ways so I never thought any differently. Then just recently I started second guessing myself. Now that I've really started showing, people have said I'm "carrying like a boy", whatever that means! :) Then the picture came up on the ultrasound and it was as clear as day. The legs spread eagle with a thingy in the middle. I said it before the tech - it's a boy! Of course, I've had to let it soak in a bit that I'm now going to be a mother of two boys but to be honest, I could not be more thrilled and would not have it any other way! I am dreaming of the day where the two of them will be the best of friends, or at least I pray for that. I adore my sister and I'm so glad I have had this experience in life to have a sister. I think the same goes for boys in that brotherly bond. I do have some ultrasound pictures and 4D pictures to post when I can get to scanning them. I just wanted to share the news!

2 comments:

  1. I really thought you were going to have a girl! I guess you just never know until you look!! I know you will love watching your 2 little boys grow up together and play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a huge blessing to be able to reuse clothes, toys, decor, etc. Even though your boys won't be born in the same season (like Camryn who was born in the winter & Ella who was born in the summer), you will still be able to resue soooo much!

    ReplyDelete