Monday, March 1, 2010

10 Things I Learned This Week

  1. Don't plan your day around a toddler's nap schedule - it will NEVER go as planned.
  2. Consignment season has begun!!! I've already been to two and there are 6 more I plan to go to! Crazy but so much fun!!!
  3. I finally got my Samoas, and I'm eating them right now. Yum-a-lish! I guarantee the box will be gone by the time I'm done with this blog.
  4. I'm also watching The Bachelor and I am not crazy about Vienna sausage, oh I mean Vienna. Tinley is just a cutie patootie but I just know the history of The Bachelor. They always choose the wrong girl.
  5. I want to see Remember Me with Robert Pattinson. I mainly want to see how different he acts than our dreamy Edward Cullen. * Sigh *
  6. One more weekend of working on the house and it'll be on the market. Yipee!
  7. Ethan has gotten excited about potty training again. We thought we'd be on to trying to transition him into a toddler bed, but it looks like we may be attempting to potty train first. I don't know - it's all so hard.
  8. Pleaseeeee Glee - please return soon!!! (I know it's April - I just wish they would surprise us with an episode earlier!)
  9. And the new cast for Dancing with the Stars are ... WOW - Kate Gosselin, Pamela Anderson, Ocho Cinco! And lots more!
  10. ... can you tell I'm blogging as I'm watching TV.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, so
    1. Really WHY did Jake choose Vienna? Uuugh!
    2. How is Kate going to keep up with her 8 now?
    3. Tell me about your consignment sales! I might need to get in on those. We have 2 big ones here - one that I am CRAZY about! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super excited about the return of Glee also! So great! I have the biggest crush on Matthew Morrison (Mr. Schuester). Loving the blog. Keep up the great work, Amanda! =)

    ReplyDelete