Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Checklist Review


Ok I need to go Check Spellingover my checklist to make sure I am ready..

  • Re-read Eclipse for second time - CHECK
  • Read The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner - CHECK
  • Watched both Twilight and New Moon, again - CHECK
  • Got tickets for Eclipse - CHECK
  • Got my T-shirt ready to be worn - CHECK
  • Got my girls ready to act like giddy teenagers, again - CHECK
... yep! Sounds like I am ready for ECLIPSE! Since we are chickens and are not seeing the midnight premiere this time around like New Moon, we are at least seeing it 7 1/2 hours later than the rest of the population. There are eight of us again - some new girls and some of the original girls. (I will certainly miss you Carolyn!) BRING IT ON! I am sooo ready! Go Team Edward!

No comments:

Post a Comment