skip to main |
skip to sidebar
10 Things I Learned This Week
- Ethan is going to have his first debut as a ring bearer in Uncle Frankie and Ashley's wedding in October!
- We found a house we really like. Now we just need to sell our house and pray that it's God's plan for us to have this house! ;)
- Edventure Children's Museum is so much fun, even for adults!
- Ethan started his new 2 year old class today. Let's hope he listens, behaves himself and doesn't show the new teachers how many times he can go to time out in one day.
- I LOVE spending time with family on the weekends and I am so very blessed to have such a wonderful family that loves us so much.
- Ethan pooped in the potty this weekend! That is a HUGE deal because normally he will not have anything to do with pooping, but he will pee all day long. He just asked to go after his nap and did it! Let's cross our fingers that we're well on our way to being potty trained!
- It's funny how easy I can talk about bodily functions these days.
- Wicked in 5 days!!
- Edisto in 18 days!!
- Eclipse in 29 days!!
No comments:
Post a Comment