Saturday, June 12, 2010

Family Photo Shoot

Three weeks ago we had a family photo shoot in Glencarin Gardens in Rock Hill with my most favorite photographer, Jamie from Oasis Photography. She has taken photos of us three times and every time is better than the last. She is truly talented! Anyways, the photo shoot was a Christmas present to my parents from Chris, myself, Ethan, Olivia and Tim. My mom is an avid photographer and scrapbooker as well and she hasn't had family shots in a VERY long time. I hope she enjoys these memories. I'll share them with you as well. Beware for there are a lot - there are just too many good ones to choose from. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE these!! what a precious family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!! I love the setting. It is wonderful to see how your family has grown over the years. I think my mom's going to demand a set of her own family portraits for Christmas now. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE these! They are great! I really love the one of you and Olivia with your parents - so sweet!

    ReplyDelete