Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday Randomness

Happy Friday Ya'll! I just realized that I've been so busy with life that I just totally skipped over my Friday Randomness last week! So I'll double time it this week. :) I know you're excited so hold on to your britches ...



I have a boy crush. Not just a toddler or a guy my age but a boy that is literally half my age, or close to it. His name is Kent Boyd. He is 18 years old and was chosen as a contestant on So You Think You Can Dance. He is the most adorable thing ever and I just want to give him a hug!







So can you tell I'm a bit smitten with the boy? He's certainly going to have all my votes.

Update on the house - we haven't had hardly any showings in the past two weeks but we did have one on Thursday. It turns out it was just a realtor previewing the house. She loved it and is planning on showing it to her clients when they come into town next week. Keep your fingers crossed!

Ok so did anyone catch Glee's finale? It was freakin' awesome! Quite possibly the best of the season. I cried like a baby and it left me wanting more. It was mostly Journey songs which I totally dig. And of course the rendition of "Over The Rainbow" by Puck and Mr. Shu was awesome. My friend Carolyn, who is totally awesome, burned me FIVE Glee CD's. You can guess what is playing in my car when I'm crusin' around town. Oh yeah baby - one in each slot ... with Veggie Tales in the 6th slot. :)

Last Saturday I was treated to Wicked ... and it was wicked awesome! I've gone home and downloaded the soundtrack and have been listening to that every day. Even my sister is hooked and that's big!

Have a fabulous weekend! E and I will be playing at the water park at the Y this weekend so I am very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment