Happy Friday Ya'll!
Ok so apparently I cannot count. My pa-in-law informed me that I had only 9 top things I learned last week. So my #10 that I learned is that I cannot count. :)
We are leaving for our family beach vacation in Edisto tomorrow morning!!! I am SO excited and that's all I've been able to think about for at least the past week or two! Here is the oasis where we will call home for a week.



Two other big events that will be waiting for me when we get home are:
... RASCAL FLATTS CONCERT! I haven't been to a concert in forever and this is certainly one I am very exited to attend ...
... and ECLIPSE coming out on Wednesday, June 30th! I've been waiting for this for a very long time. I just re-read the book for the second time and I'm even more excited now. The same group of girls are getting together to see it on opening night, not the midnight showing. We're just all too old to actually function both at work and with our kids the next day! ;)
Have a fabulous week and I'll be thinking of you all while I play in the sand and water!
No comments:
Post a Comment