Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Edisto Vacation: Day Three

It was yet another beach morning although we didn't take the camera down this time. Sometimes it's just nice to live and just be, instead of always taking pictures of it. What? Did I just say that? :) In the afternoon we hung out by the dock, "fished", took a boat ride in the creek and played in the slip and slide.

Uh Tim, AKA Uncle Tim, as E calls him, caught a few crabs. This poor fella didn't have any pincher's.

For dinner it was Uh Tim and Aunt Liv's turn and they made a low country boil. It was wonderful and even Ethan tried a bit.


Then it was time for our nightly bike ride. I caught a father and son picture of my guys since we missed the opportunity on Father's Day. I called it a night after I read more of The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner to get rested up for the aquarium the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment